Drivers & vehicles
Let us know what we can do for you. Contact us today!
All of our drivers are audited frequently for full compliance with state and local regulatory requirements. Additionally, drivers are audited on a regular basis for company procedure, directive, and qualification compliance.
All drivers are professionally trained to perform a large volume of diverse deliveries. Driver training is conducted regularly in a classroom environment, with follow-up, continuing education sessions every 6-12 months. Additionally, drivers are given industry specific training for assigned delivery work.
Driver audits consist of written documents, questionnaires, and in-field observations. Drivers are given 7 days to complete and submit all written audit information.
The following is a summary of some the Translogistix driver audit processes:
- Each driver is reviewed on a weekly basis for professional appearance and attitude.
- Each driver is reviewed daily for all paperwork compliance.
- Each driver is reviewed daily for on-time performance.
- Each driver is inspected to ensure properly maintained vehicle and equipment necessary to perform their duties.
- Each driver is required to submit updated personal and insurance information as it changes.
- Failure of any audit item subjects driver to immediate suspension until full compliance is verified.