Driver Selection Process
TransLogistiX has long established and rigorous driver requirements and hiring procedures. They are exhaustive and the following is a summary of some the TransLogistiX driver selections and hiring procedures:
Basic Qualification Requirements:
TransLogistiX complies with the Federal Drug Free Workplace Act of 1988. TransLogistiX requires all drivers to undergo drug screens on both a pre-contractual and random basis. Upon the favorable completion of the vehicle inspection and drug screening, the applicant is fully qualified to become a TransLogistiX driver. The TransLogistiX process for screening drivers is pro-active and clearly demonstrates concern for our community and TransLogistiX customers.
To qualify as a TransLogistiX delivery driver, each applicant must have:
- At least two years prior experience as a driver in the Mid Atlantic area and have a driving record allowing them to be pre-qualified by our insurance company. Most TransLogistiX drivers have over five years’ experience.
- Reliable, late model vehicle.
- Pass background screening.
- Appropriate insurance.
- Good command of the English language and good grooming habits.
- Ability to handle stress and the demands of distribution driving.
- Photocopies of current insurance and Driver's License.
- Each driver is required to submit regular written updates on all driver information.
- Will have TSA certification.