All of our drivers are audited frequently for full compliance with state and local regulatory requirements. Additionally, drivers are audited on a regular basis for company procedure, directive, and qualification compliance.
Driver audits consist of written documents, questionnaires, and in-field observations. Drivers are given 7 days to complete and submit all written audit information.
The following is a summary of some the TransLogistiX driver audit processes:
- Each driver is reviewed on a weekly basis for professional appearance and attitude.
- Each driver is reviewed daily for all paperwork compliance.
- Each driver is reviewed daily for on-time performance.
- Each driver is inspected to insure properly maintained vehicle and equipment necessary to perform their duties.
- Each driver is required to submit updated personal and insurance information as it changes.
- Failure of any audit item subjects driver to immediate suspension until full compliance is verified.